Mall playgrounds in China

As a mom of an energetic toddler, I can tell you that you have to be creative all the time. Staying all day at home is a no-no for us. Gladly, almost every mall in China offers an inside playground for kids (that is usually located on the third floor). So, every once in a while we take our two-year-old daughter to the mall playground that is located at Taiyanggong Capital Mall.

What I like about this playground are the price and space. It is huge and offers ball pool, slides for older and younger kids, cars, baby carts for grocery shopping, blocks and all kinds of table toys. My daughter mostly loves the slide for bigger kids and table toys through which she learns letters and numbers. This playground is perfect for parents to let their kids play and interact with other kids. I usually bring a cup of coffee with me and just observe my child. The area is very clean and safe. The staff is always watching kids so that no one can leave without a parent.

After playing inside of the playground, I usually let my daughter use the interactive machines without spending the money on my card because she is too little to actually understand them. She especially enjoys the machine where she can jump as a bunny.

Now let’s talk about the price! One time entrance ticket is 40 RMB plus 5 RMB for the card. But we purchased 10 times visit for 200 RMB.  In order to purchase it, you will have to download a Chinese app on your phone and pay using Alipay or WeChat wallet. If you go to the cashier who sells the card she will help you out as I don’t really know the whole procedure. I think your kid will enjoy the playground and you will finally get a chance just to sip your coffee and relax! :-) Oh, and I advise you to go on the weekdays because on the weekends it gets pretty busy.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Lilliput" kids' cafe

Toddler clothing stores in China