Toddler clothing stores in China

As most of the parents out there I do the clothes shopping for my toddler myself. I do not buy expensive designer made outfits as it is known kids get messy quite easily. Most of the times I have to change my daughter’s outfit twice or even three times a day. So where can you get decent and affordable clothes for your toddler in China? The answer is simple - on taobao.com. Taking into account a number of shops there, the choosing the right shop might be a very frustrating process. Therefore, in this post, I will share the names of shops where I usually purchase items for my daughter.
Hair accessories and a dress by H&M, tights by Jelly baby

Old Navy. Probably one of my favorite brands for everyday clothes. Outfits are super bright, trendy, qualitative and not expensive at all. Great selection of clothes both for boys and girls. Also, they always have sales and customer service is great!  

Carter’s. I used to purchase for my daughter super cute onesies there when she was a baby. There you can shop for play-ready outfits such as shorts and shirts, cotton pajamas, cute dresses and more.  

Gymboree. You can find beautiful and bright summer dresses and swimsuits for your daughter. Also, we purchase hair accessories from Gymboree. However, if you have a boy, I do not think you can find anything in this shop for him.

Mothercare/GAP/ Next. Outfits are quite expensive there but in a very good quality. That is the reason why I tend to buy outfits that are on sale. Otherwise, I find 200 RMB for a toddler’s dress too expensive.

H&M. I do not think you can find the official store on Taobao for this brand but if you live in China, you can find this brand easily in almost every mall. I usually buy socks, t-shirts, leggings, and shoes from there. Price is reasonable, quality is decent.

Jelly baby. It is a Chinese brand and the outfits are very cheap. I purchased tights for my daughter from there and very satisfied with my purchase.    

Dave&Bella. You can find beautiful dresses for special occasions in this store. I won’t say it is cheap but it is not super expensive. The dresses are really adorable and very well made. So far, I purchased only two dresses from there for my daughter and she loves them.

Bala Bala. It is another Chinese brand that sells all kinds of clothes for toddlers and older children. I personally did not purchase anything for my daughter from this store. However, my mom bought a very nice winter jacket for my niece and was really happy with her purchase. Price is decent, quality is very good.

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Lilliput" kids' cafe

Mall playgrounds in China